What’s on Deck: Obama Sides Against Blagojevich on ScandalBy Jackie Sonnenberg
CHICAGO— President-elect Barack Obama told America on Thursday morning about his stance regarding his former Illinois Senate seat and the new scandal with Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
Obama said he didn’t talk with Blagojevich about the plans previous to his arrest and neither did anyone in his party. When the Illinois governor was arrested after his scheme of corrupted deals, Obama declared in a statement that he was as “appalled and disappointed as anyone”. read more »
- After two recent trips to Beijing, Pat Ryan is more convinced than ever that Chicago’s best chance for winning its bid to host the 2016 Olympics is geography. »
- Some Republicans are now petitioning Chicago’s Oprah Winfrey to interview GOP vice president running mate Sarah Palin before the election. »
- Federal Signal says it has hired Ford Motor Co. executive William Osborne as its new CEO. He replaces former UAL Corp. CEO James Goodwin. »
- John M. O’Meara (the chairman and CEO of First Midwest Bancorp) has died unexpectedly at the age of 62, the company has announced. »
MidwestBusiness.com Podcast, Vol. 71: Troy Henikoff Marries OneWed.com
In this MidwestBusiness.com podcast, Adam Fendelman and Brad Spirrison discuss why Chicago entrepreneur Troy Henikoff has married OneWed.com.
- 2009 Business Intelligence Trends & Enterprise Performance... 12/17/2008
- HR Trends You Need To Know 1/6/2009
- Project Management Strategies, Trends, Tools & Tips 1/14/2009
- IT Security Best Practices 1/22/2009
- IT Security Briefings, Top Trends & New Tools 2/11/2009
Will Barack Obama green the US?
- New strategy
- New content
- New website
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
Call Arc and start making the web work for you!